As an internet marketing expert, I am faced with a big challenge. Most of my clients always ask me for the need of purchasing on-page SEO services. To me, many webmasters seem to be inclined towards investing on off-page SEO services. Unfortunately clients fail to understand that unless their websites are optimized for search engines, there are very less chances of being found online. For this reason, your website needs to be fine-tuned for all onpage factors before you could opt for link-building services.
Let me give you an example of a vehicle. Unless your car is optimized for efficient fuel consumption and maximum safety, it would be next to impossible to drive it on the road. The situation is same for a newly established website.
On-page SEO is a crucial element of any SEO campaign designed by internet marketing companies. High quality content, Meta tags, XML site creation and W3C validation are just some of the elements of an on-page search engine optimization service.
How can onpage SEO factors be helpful to you?
1. Higher rate of indexing – Entire web pages of your site need to be indexed by search engines. The rate of indexing can be increased by deploying proper onpage seo services.
2. Unique content – All web pages should have powerful unique content targeted to your audience. Without unique content, search engines would not give importance to your website.
3. Meta tags – All of your Meta tags should be placed on each web page. These tags are keywords, titles, and descriptions.
4. Use Headline tags – Differentiate the content on your website using H tags to make the content enticing.
5. Short links – Make sure that your web page links are not only short, but rich in keywords. This would it easy for search engine bot to crawl all pages of your website.
6. Image alt tags – Your images should have alt tags defined properly so that search engines can index them according to the keywords specified.
How can on-page SEO services boost your rankings?
On-page SEO services can dynamically boost your rankings. Although the use of keywords has been decreasing, they are still important for Google and other search engines to know what your website is all about. When you get your website optimized, think about your potential customers that you want to target, not search engine bots. You’re building and optimizing website for your target audience. Make sure that you have the compelling content ready to convert your visitors into potential customers.
Nothing happens overnight. It takes months or even years for websites to stay to increase their rankings. Unfortunately most of my clients are in a hurry to get to the top in fierce competition within a month of launching their websites. This isn’t going to happen. Be patient and keep on optimizing your website. At some point in time, you shall witness fruitful results.
Source by Yasir Saeed